Are you on the process of revamping your commercial office space and interior? If you strongly feel a customised commercial office fit out would improve the overall appearance and productivity of workers, then, take into consideration these 4 things before placing a job order with a company.
Number of years of experience
One of the things to look into before ordering customised commercial office fit out from a provider is their years of experience in this kind of business. It’s necessary to check on each prospective company profile. A company that can show a solid track record in manufacturing office fit outs is a clear indicator of expertise. You may also request compilation of the company’s past projects or visit their showroom for a visual tour or their finished products.
Another important thing to consider before contracting your commercial office fit out with any company is the certification or proof of accreditation. Why? Office fit outs need to pass safety standards to ensure users overall safety while at the workplace. For your peace of mind that you only transact with a reputable company that customises office fit outs inquire if they passed certification training including local accreditation. A company with accreditation can assure you that their workers know what they are doing.
Most contractors doing customised office fit outs need to be at the client’s office to plan the design, layout and actual installation. Among the other concerns that you need to address before hiring a contractor for your commercial office fit out is the contractor’s insurance coverage. Why? Of course, accidents and damages on the property may arise at any given time and it’s a must that the contractor is covered with a comprehensive insurance policy to ensure all claims will be compensated.
Last on the list to consider is the safety of people working at the office. When selecting from a bunch of applicants, take time assessing their safety standards and other preventive measures to be applied while working on your office fit outs. For example, inquire if they have a clear safety work plan as they carry out the commercial office fit out installation within your office premises. The overall health and safety of your workers should not be put at risk while the contractor installs the office fit outs or as they use the finished office fit outs.
Aside from budget, the successful outcome of a customised commercial office fit out will depend entirely on the hired company that will do this project. A company that exhibits a strong commitment to delivering quality office fit outs that match the needs of each client is the right guy to hire. A finely crafted office fit out should positively affect the output of your workers and level up their personal experiences.
Who can help with your bulk commercial office fit out orders in Australia?
If you need bulk orders of commercial office fit out in Australia contact the representative at GM Cabling Solutions. Their services include the creation of office fit outs, underground cabling, lighting design and installation. Call now and book a private consultation.
Deciding on the lighting design and installation of a residential or commercial space can be quite overwhelming. It requires careful planning and evaluation of the space to ensure adequate lighting fixtures are installed. If you are struggling to choose the best lighting for your space, here’s a quick guide to follow applicable both for indoor and outdoor lighting.
When it comes to lighting design you need to think of something efficient, provide the needed lighting and at the same time blend with the rest of the interior. While on the lighting design phase include the following concerns:
- Address the particular spot or area you wish to add or improve its lighting. It’s crucial that the correct lighting fixture is selected and will provide the type of lighting needed.
- Determine the number of lighting fixtures needed for that space regardless you opted for underground electrical cable
- Be creative when choosing the lighting design and installation It doesn’t matter if you favour the modern and innovative lighting fixture over traditional lighting as long as the final outcome exceeds your existing lighting system.
Lighting design and installation should cover both indoor and outdoor lighting of a space.
For indoor lighting installation, the following ideas can be implemented.
- For kitchen area with an island or working table at the center hanging pendant lights should at least have the distance of approximately 28 to 34 inches above the kitchen countertop.
- The bathroom area with the vanity can be installed with sconces on both sides.
- If you want to save on electricity bills invest of LEDs.
- For offices installation of lighting under working desks or office cabinets is advisable to avoid clutter and accidents (tripping on exposed electrical cable wires).
When it comes to lighting design and installation of outdoor areas these best practices can be fully implemented:
- Similar to indoor lights opting for LEDs is a cost-effective way to reduce your energy consumption and create an environment-friendly space.
- When it comes to landscape lighting design and installation go for lighting fixtures that will illuminate it properly at night. For pathway lights, the recommended distance of lights is at least six feet apart.
- If you plan to install a ceiling fan for any outdoor space see to it has waterproof feature and rated to be suitable for patios or outdoor deck.
- Underground electrical cable is safer for outdoor lighting, especially for decks and patios.
How to have a workable lighting design and installation project?
For your assurance, the right lighting design and installation is chosen better to hire an expert in this field. Keep in mind, even if you are a DIYer some lighting installations need the supervision of a professional. A carefully drafted lighting design and installation method must be decided to ensure a successful electrical lighting system.
Do you want a customised lighting design and installation for your indoor or outdoor Sydney space? If yes, feel free to visit the official website of GM Cabling Solutions, a pioneer in electrical and communications cabling. Learn more about the wide range of lighting fixtures suited for a residential or commercial space including their underground electrical cable system.
For more information on cabling services and solutions, contact us at GM Cable today.